Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 22-24, ESV (8 questions)
1. According to God's law, if a thief breaks into someone's house during the day, and the home-owner kills the thief, will the home-owner be guilty of murder?
2. If a man has sex with a virgin who he is not engaged to, what should happen, according to God's law?
a. he should die
b. he should pay the amount due for marriage to the girl's father and marry her if the father allows
c. he should go to the priest for atonement of his sin
3. 5 "If you see an animal that cannot walk because it has too much to carry, you must stop and help that animal. You must help that animal even if it belongs to one of ___________.
a. the govermnent
b. your enemies
4. 13 "Pay attention to ______ that I have said to you, and make no mention of the names of other gods, nor let it be heard on your lips.
b. the ten commandments
5. 14 "______ times in the year you shall keep a feast to me.
6. "You shall not boil a young goat in _______________.
b. its mother's milk
c. milk with no fat
7. 29 I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate and ________.
a. cause you to be lonely
b. the wild beasts multiply against you
8. 3 Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the rules. And all the people answered with one voice and said, All the words that the Lord has spoken we will ______."
b. try to do
c. never be able to do
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)