Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 1-3, ESV (5 questions)
1. 11 Therefore they set taskmasters over them to afflict them with heavy burdens. They built for Pharaoh store cities, _______.
Exodus 1:11, ESV
a. Cairo and Alexandria
b. Luxor and Zagazig
c. Pithom and Raamses
2. 11 Therefore they set taskmasters over them to afflict them with heavy burdens. They built for Pharaoh ________ cities, Pithom and Raamses.
3. Now a man from the house of ______ went and took as his wife a Levite woman. 2 The woman conceived and bore a son, and when she saw that he was a fine child, she hid him three months.
b. Ephraim (via Joseph)
4. Now Moses was keeping the flock of his father-in-law, Jethro, the priest of Midian, and he led his flock to the west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of _________. 2 And the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed.
c. the wilderness
5. 21 And I will give this people _______ in the sight of the Egyptians; and when you go, you shall not go empty, 22 but each woman shall ask of her neighbor, and any woman who lives in her house, for silver and gold jewelry, and for clothing. You shall put them on your sons and on your daughters. So you shall plunder the Egyptians."
Ex 3:21-22 21,ESV
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)