Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 10-12, ESV (12 questions)
1. 9 Moses said, "We will go with our young and our old. We will go with our sons and daughters and with our flocks and herds, for we must _________."
a. hold a feast to the Lord
b. eat the Lord's supper
c. celebrate Easter
2. 9 Do not eat any of it (the Passover lamb) raw or boiled in water, but _______, its head with its legs and its inner parts.
a. deep fried
b. stir fried
3. "12...In this way I will judge all the "gods" of Egypt and show that I am the Lord." Use your Strong's Concordance to find the original Hebrew word for the name "gods."
Strong's Concordance: gods
c. carved statues
4. 13 _______ shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see _______, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt.
a. the blood
b. your faith
c. your good works
5. 14 "This day shall be for you a memorial day, and you shall keep it as a feast to the Lord; throughout your generations, as a statute forever, you shall keep it as a feast. 15 ______ days you shall eat unleavened bread.
6. 19 For seven days no leaven is to be found in your houses. If anyone eats what is leavened, that person will be ______, whether he is a sojourner or a native of the land.
a. stoned to death
b. cut off from the congregation of Israel
c. schooled in the study of hypocrisy
7. 37 And the people of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children. 38 ________ also went up with them, and very much livestock, both flocks and herds.
a. A priest
b. A mixed multitude
c. The Holy Spirit
8. 44 every ____ may eat of it (Passover meal) after you have circumcised him. 45 No foreigner or hired worker may eat of it.
b. slave that is bought for money
9. 46 It shall be eaten in one house; you shall not take any of the flesh outside the house, and you shall not ____ any of its bones.
c. throw away
10. 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. 20 __________.
a. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken
b. He will never get sick
c. He will never die
11. 33 But when they came to Jesus and saw that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. ...36 For these things took place that __________: "Not one of his bones will be broken."
a. Jesus could offer us a gift of a perfect sacrifice
b. Jesus could walk after he had been resurrected
c. the scripture might be fulfilled
12. Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called the ______. 2 And the chief priests and the scribes were seeking how to put him to death, for they feared the people.
a. Feast of Booths
b. Feast of First Fruits
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)