Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Numbers 8-10, ESV
1. 7 Thus you shall do to them to cleanse them: sprinkle the water of purification upon them, and let them go with a razor over all their body, and wash their clothes and cleanse themselves.
How was the "water of purification" in Num 8:7 made?
a. water mixed with the ashes of a red cow
b. water mixed with dirt from the tent floor
c. water mixed with bitter herbs
2. 7 Thus you shall do to them to cleanse them: _______, and let them go with a razor over all their body, and wash their clothes and cleanse themselves.
a. drink the water of purification
b. was their hands and feet in the water of purification
c. sprinkle the water of purification upon them
3. 7 Thus you shall do to them to cleanse them: sprinkle the water of purification upon them, and let them go with a razor over ________, and wash their clothes and cleanse themselves.
a. their face
b. their head and face
c. all their body
4. 24 "This applies to the Levites: from ______ years old and upward they shall come to do duty in the service of the tent of meeting.
5. 25 And from the age of ________ years they shall withdraw from the duty of the service and serve no more.
6. 2 "Let the people of Israel keep the Passover at its appointed time. 3 On the ____ day of this month, at twilight, you shall keep it at its appointed time; according to all its statutes and all its rules you shall keep it."
7. 9 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 10 "Speak to the people of Israel, saying, If any one of you or of your descendants is unclean through touching a dead body, or is on a long journey, he shall still keep the Passover to the Lord. 11 In the ______ month on the fourteenth day at twilight they shall keep it. They shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
8. 8 And the sons of Aaron, the priests, shall blow the trumpets. The trumpets shall be to you for a perpetual statute __________.
a. Until they were in the promised land
b. Until the temple made with hands was destroyed
c. throughout your generations
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)