1. 10 And you shall appoint Aaron and his sons, and they shall guard their priesthood. But if any outsider comes near, he shall ________."
a. wash his hands and feet in the bronze basin
b. worship in the outer court
c. be put to death
2. 11 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 12 "Behold, I have taken the _____ from among the people of Israel instead of every firstborn who opens the womb among the people of Israel. The Levites shall be mine, 13 for all the firstborn are mine. On the day that I struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, I consecrated for my own all the firstborn in Israel, both of man and of beast. They shall be mine: I am the Lord."
3. 46 And as the redemption price for the 273 of the firstborn of the people of Israel, over and above the number of the male Levites, 47 you shall take five shekels per head; you shall take them according to the shekel of the sanctuary (the shekel of twenty gerahs), 48 and give the money to Aaron and his sons as the _________ for those who are over."
Num 3:46-48, ESV
a. sin offering
b. redemption price
4. 5 When the camp is to set out, Aaron and his sons shall go in and take down the veil of the screen and cover the ark of the testimony with it. 6 Then they shall put on it a covering of goatskin and spread on top of that a cloth all of ______, and shall put in its poles.
c. woven straw
5. 20 but they shall not go in to look on the holy things __________, lest they die." Num 4:20
a. except on the Sabbaths, festivals and new moons
b. even for a moment
6. 46 All those who were listed of the Levites, whom Moses and Aaron and the chiefs of Israel listed, by their clans and their fathers' houses, 47 from thirty years old up to fifty years old, everyone who could come to do the service of ministry and the service of bearing burdens in the tent of meeting, 48 those listed were _______. Num 4:46-48,ESV