Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Numbers 35-36, ERV
1. How many cities were the Israelites to give to the Levites?
2. 6 ______ of those cities will be cities of safety. If a person accidentally kills someone, that person can run to those towns for safety.
3. How long would the person who accidentally killed someone be safe in a safe city?
a. as long as they stayed there
b. for 1 year, when they were required to leave
c. until they could be judged in a court
4. Under God's law, was it lawful for a family member of a victim to intentionally chase and kill the murderer?
a. yes, it is lawful
b. no, it is a sin
5. If a person accidentally kills someone, should they be judged guilty or innocent by the court?
c. it depends on the circumstances and it is up to the court to decide
6. If a person accidentally kills someone, and they are found guilty by the court, under God's law, what can happen to that person?
a. they should be put in prison for the period of time decided by the court
b. they should be put in prison for life
c. they can be killed by the victim's family
7. If the court decides that a person who killed someone on accident should be protected and takes them to a safe city, is it unlawful for a family member of the victim to kill that person if the murderer leaves the safe city?
a. it is lawful, he may be killed
b. it is unlawful, as the court ruled he was under protection
8. Under what condition should an alleged murderer not be put to death?
a. If there were 0 witnesses
b. If there was only 1 witness
c. both a and b
9. Where did the Lord say he was going to be living?
a. in heaven
b. in Israel
10. Moses commanded the daughters of the tribe of Mannaseh who received their father's land not to marry outside their tribe, so they married their cousins. Was this type of marriage going against God's law? (Cross reference Lev 18,ERV)
a. yes, it was a sin to marry your cousin
b. no, God never prohibited marriage between cousins
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)