Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Numbers 23-25, ESV
1. 11 Balak said to Balaam, "What have you done to me? I brought you here to curse my enemies, but you have ______ them!" 12 But Balaam answered, "I must say the things that the Lord tells me to say."
2. God saw no wrong in Jacob's people. He saw no ______ in the Israelites. The Lord is their God, and he is with them. The Great King is with them!
3. 9 Israel is like a lion, curled up and lying down. Yes, they are like a young lion, and no one wants to wake him! Anyone who blesses you will be blessed. And anyone who ___________ will have great troubles."
a. blesses you
b. curses you
4. While the Israelites were camped near Acacia, the men committed sexual ____ with Moabite women. 2-3 The Moabite women invited the men to come and join in their sacrifices to their false gods. So the Israelites joined in worshiping these false gods-they ate the sacrifices and worshiped these gods. There the Israelites began worshiping the false god, Baal of Peor. And the Lord became very angry with them.
5. 16 The Lord said to Moses, 17 "The Midianites are your enemies. You must ________ them.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)