1. 3 From twenty years old and upward, all in Israel who _____________, you and Aaron shall list them, company by company.
a. are able to go to war
b. are able to serve in the tabernacle
c. have started their own businesses
2. 26 Of the people of _______, their generations, by their clans, by their fathers' houses, according to the number of names, from twenty years old and upward, every man able to go to war: 27 those listed of the tribe of ________ were 74,600.
3. 45 So all those listed of the people of Israel, by their fathers' houses, from twenty years old and upward, every man _________ in Israel- 46 all those listed were 603,550.
a. able to serve one another
b. able to serve in the tabernacle
c. able to go to war
4. 50 But appoint the ________ over the tabernacle of the testimony, and over all its furnishings, and over all that belongs to it. They are to carry the tabernacle and all its furnishings, and they shall take care of it and shall camp around the tabernacle.
5. 52 The people of Israel shall pitch their tents by their companies, each man in his own camp and each man by his own _________.
a. palm tree
6. 9 All those listed of the camp of ________, by their companies, were 186,400. They shall set out first on the march.
7. 31 All those listed of the camp of _______ were 157,600. They shall set out last, standard by standard."