1. 5 We remember the fish we ate in Egypt that cost nothing, ________________. -Num 11:5,ESV
a. grain, olive oil, and lamb chops
b. goat milk, beef stew, and honey
c. the cucumbers, the melons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic
2. 14 I am not able to carry all this people alone; the burden is too heavy for me. 15 If you will treat me like this, ________, if I find favor in your sight, that I may not see my wretchedness."
a. increase my faith and strength
b. kill me at once
3. 29 But Moses answered, "Are you afraid the people will think that I am not the leader now? I wish that all the Lord's people were able to prophesy. I wish that the Lord would ___________!"
a. put his Spirit on all of them
b. put his Spirit on only one person
4. 31 Then the Lord made a powerful wind to blow in from the sea, and it blew _______ into the area all around the camp. There were so many birds that the ground was covered. They were about three feet deep on the ground. There were ______ in every direction as far as a man can walk in one day.
5. 33 People began to eat the meat, but the Lord became very angry. While the meat was still in their mouths, before the people could finish eating it, the Lord caused the people to become __________.
a. filled with the Holy Spirit
b. very sick and die
c. very full
6. 6 God said, "Listen to me! You will have prophets. I, the Lord, will let them learn about me through visions. I will speak to them in dreams. 7 But Moses is not like that. He is my faithful servant-I trust him with everyone in my house. 8 When I speak to him, I talk face to face with him. I don't use _______________-I show him clearly what I want him to know. And Moses can look at the very image of the Lord. So why were you brave enough to speak against my servant Moses?"
b. thunder and lightning
c. stories with hidden meanings
7. 33 We saw the giant _________ people there! (The descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim.) We felt like little grasshoppers. Yes, we were like grasshoppers to them!"