Leviticus 8-10, ESV
1. What was the first thing that Moses did to Aaron and his sons at the entrance of the tabernacle to appoint them as priests?
a. He baptized them
b. He washed them with water
c. He put the priestly clothes on them
2. How many times did Moses sprinkle the olive oil on the altar?
a. one time
b. three times
c. seven times
3. After Moses killed the ram, what part of Aaron and his son's bodies did Moses put some of the blood?
a. their right ear
b. their thumb on their right hand
c. their big toe on their right foot
d. all of the above
4. What did Moses sprinkle on the priests' clothes to make them and their clothes holy?
c. blood and oil
5. The ceremony for appointing the priests lasted how long?
a. one day
b. three days
c. seven days
6. What mistake did Aaron's sons make that caused them to be killed by the Lord?
a. they used the wrong combination of incense
b. they used a fire from a place other than the altar for the incense
c. they burned honey and yeast on the altar
7. Why did Moses tell Aaron and his sons not to drink wine when they came into the Meeting Tent?
a. Because God does not like to see the priests drunk
b. Because they must be able to clearly see what is holy and unholy; what is clean and what is unclean
c. Because drinking wine is a sin