Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Leviticus 11-13, ESV
1. 4 Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The ______, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 5 And the ________, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 6 And the _______, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you.
a. camel, rock badger, hare
b. goat, dove, cricket
c. deer, horse, elephant
2. 10 But anything in the seas or the rivers that does not have _____________...is detestable to you. 11 You shall regard them as detestable; you shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses.
a. fins and scales
b. whiskers or antennae
3. Which kind of bird from the following list was forbidden for the Israelites to eat?
a. all kinds of black birds (eagle, vulture, kite, falcon, raven)
d. all of the above
4. 20 "All winged insects that go on all fours are detestable to you. 21 Yet among the winged insects that go on all fours you may eat those that have jointed legs above their feet, with which to hop on the ground. 22 Of them you may eat: the __________ of any kind, the ____________ of any kind, the _________ of any kind, and the _________ of any kind.
a. bee, wasp ant, gnat
b. locust, bald locust, cricket, grasshopper
5. 29 "And these are unclean to you among the swarming things that swarm on the ground: the mole rat, the mouse, the _______ lizard of any kind,
b. grey scaly
6. Would a woman remain unclean longer if she gave birth to a boy or a girl?
a. a boy
b. a girl
c. she would remain unclean for an equal amount of time, regardless of the gender
7. 6 "And when the days of her purifying are completed, whether for a son or for a daughter, she shall bring to the priest at the entrance of the tent of meeting a lamb a year old for a burnt offering, and a pigeon or a turtledove for a _____ offering, 7 and he shall offer it before the Lord and make atonement for her.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff