Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Rev 9-12, NKJV (14 questions)
1. Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw _____ fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.
b. Michael, the Archangel
c. a star
2. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the _______.
a. star that fell down from heaven
b. smoke of the pit
c. great wrath of the Lord
3. 3 Then out of the smoke _______ came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
c. bears with heads like lions
4. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the ______ on their foreheads.
a. number of the beast
b. number of man
c. seal of God
5. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for _____ months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
6. 7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of _____.
7. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name _____ is Abaddon, but in ______ he has the name Apollyon.
a. on earth/hell
b. in human language/angel language
c. in Hebrew/Greek
8. 12 One woe is past. Behold, still _____ more woes are coming after these things.
9. Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, "Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the _______. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
10. 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, ________. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.
a. fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies
b. God will destroy them
c. they will die
11. 7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called _______, where also our Lord was crucified.
c. Sodom and Egypt
12. 11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great ______, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.
13. 7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast ______, and his angels were cast out with him.
a. into the bottomless pit
b. to the earth
c. into outer space
14. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the ______ of our brethren, who ________ them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)