Revelation 4-8, ERV
1. 2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. 3 And He who sat there was like a ______ in appearance
b. scroll of words
c. jasper and sardius stone
2. "3 and there was a ______ around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.
3. 4 Around the throne were_____ thrones, and on the thrones I saw _____ elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads.
4. 5 And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and ______.
5. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven _____ of God.
6. 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out __________.
a. counquering and to conquer
b. prophesying and to pophesy
c. saving and to save
7. 3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come and see." 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take ______ from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.
b. the living
c. the dead
8. So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the _______.
a. oil and wine
9. 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to _____ with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.