Revelation 1-3, ERV
1. Rev 2:4 * 4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left _______.
a. the 10 commandments
b. your first love
c. your Savior
2. Rev 2:9 * I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of ________.
3. Rev 2:14 * 14 But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a _______ before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality.
a. corrupt doctrine
c. stumbling block
4. Rev 3:1 * "And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, 'These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: "I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are _______.
a. full of hypocrisy
5. Rev. 3:10 * 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the _____ which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
a. wrath to come
b. hour of trial
6. Rev 3:14-15 * 14 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 "I know your works, that you are neither _______.
a. helpful nor unhelpful
b. nice nor mean
c. cold nor hot