Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Rev. 17-19, NKJV (8 questions)
1. Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, "Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits _______, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."
a. on a great thrown
b. on many waters
c. in the desert
2. 9 "Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven ________ on which the woman sits.
3. 12 "The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for _____ as kings with the beast.
a. one hour
b. one year
c. one decade
4. 13 These are of one _____, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful."
5. 15 Then he said to me, "The _______ which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.
6. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For ______ has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose,
c. the evilness within them
7. 18 And the _____ whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.
8. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her _______; for she says in her heart, 'I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.' 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day-death and mourning and famine.
b. torment and sorrow
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)