Philippians 1-4, ERV
1. 9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, 10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, 11 being filled with the fruits of _____ which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
b. the Spirit
c. good works
2. 13 for it is _____ who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
b. your own thoughts
c. obedience to the law
3. 2 Beware of ____, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! 3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
Philippians 3:2-3 ,NKJV
4. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have _______; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, -
a. attained perfection in my behavior
b. attained grace
5. 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will _____ your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
a. give joy to
b. place worry on