James 1-5, NKJV (5 questions)
1. 2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the ______ of your faith produces patience.
2. 19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, ____ to speak, _____ to wrath;
3. 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is _____. 18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
c. not faith at all
4. 5 Even so the _____ is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
5. 16 Confess your trespasses to ______, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
a. the Son of God
b. one another
c. the priest