Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
James 1-5, NKJV (5 questions)
1. 2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the ______ of your faith produces patience.
2. 19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, ____ to speak, _____ to wrath;
3. 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is _____. 18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
c. not faith at all
4. 5 Even so the _____ is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
5. 16 Confess your trespasses to ______, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
a. the Son of God
b. one another
c. the priest
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)