Hebrews 1-6, ERV
1. 14 Are they (angels) not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who _____ salvation?
a. will inherit
b. people pray will inherit
c. God wishes for them to inherit
2. 6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house ____ if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
a. we are
b. is at the temple
c. is in heaven
3. 13 but _____ one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
b. be silent to
c. put down
4. Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. 2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. 3 For we who have believed do _____,...
a. enter that rest
b. have hope
c. have salvation
5. 12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the ____. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
c. thoughts and intents of the heart