Galatians 4-6, NKJV (10 questions)
1. when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were ______, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
b. under the law
2. 6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" 7 Therefore you are no longer a _____ but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
3. after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be _________?
a. poor in spirit
b. under condemnation
c. in bondage
4. 21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman ______ according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar- 25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children- 26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
a. chose to do things
b. was born
c. was given a measure of love
5. he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now. 30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman _____ of the freewoman."
a. shall not be family of
b. shall not be in bondage to
c. shall not be heir with the son
6. Stand fast therefore in _______ by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
a. the liberty
b. the courage
c. the obedience to the law of Moses
7. every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. 4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have ______.
a. fallen from grace
b. not been forgiven
c. become foolish
8. you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as _____ for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
a. an opportunity
9. let each one examine his _____ work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
b. church member's
10. 13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh. 14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but ___________.
a. being obedient to the law
b. loving one another
c. a new creation