Galatians 1-3, ERV
1. 4And this occurred because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our ______ which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage), 5 to whom we did not yield submission even for an hour, that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
b. Sabbath Day of Rest
2. 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the ____ but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
3. Gal 2:20-21 * 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then _______."
a. God has put me under a never-ending curse
b. there is no way I can ever be righteous enough
c. Christ died in vain
4. 6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the _____ Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
a. works of the law unto
b. grace of
c. love of
5. 26 you are all sons of God through _____ in Christ Jesus.
a. repentance of sins through faith
6. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither _________; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
a. wise nor unwise
b. male nor female
c. different denominations nor teachings