Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Colossians 1-4, NKJV (8 questions)
1. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the ______ over all creation.
2. 21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled 22 in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight- 23 if indeed you _____...
a. continue in the faith
b. have accepted the free gift of righteousness
c. love God
3. 8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are _______ in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Colossians 2:8-10 ,NKJV
4. 13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 having wiped out the _____ that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
b. handwriting of requirements
5. 16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or _______,
b. holy days
6. 20...if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations- 21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle," 22 which all concern things which perish with the using-according to the commandments and _____? 23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
a. doctrines of men
b. law of God
c. law of Moses
7. put off the old man with his deeds, 10 and have put on the new man who is ______ according to the image of Him who created him,
c. renewed in knowledge
8 13...if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. 14 But above all these things put on _____, which is the bond of perfection.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)