2 Timothy 1-4, NKJV (7 questions)
1. 6 Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the _______.
2 Tim 1:6,NKJV
a. praying in tongues
b. laying on of my hands
c. speaking the Word daily
2. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of _____.
2 Tim 1:7,NKJV
c. a sound mind
3. share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our _____, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,
2 Tim 1:8-9,NKJV
4. 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, _______.
2 Tim 2:15,NKJV
a. rightly dividing the word of truth
b. living according to the faith
c. living according to the law
5. a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be _____ to all, able to teach, patient, 25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, 26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
2 TIm 2:24-26,NKJV
6. But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people _______!
2 Tim 3:1-5,NKJV
a. turn away
b. gently lead them toward the Holy Spirit
c. explain how to receive the free gift of righteousness
7. all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will ______.
2 Tim 3:12,NKJV
a. be rewarded on the last day
b. be rewarded day by day
c. suffer persecution