Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
2 Corinthians 1-4 (8 questions)
1. 2 Cor 2:14-16 * 14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are the aroma of ______ leading to ______, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life.
2 Cor 2:14-16,NKJV
2. 2 Cor 3:7-8 * if the ministry of _____, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away, 8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
2 Cor 3:7-8,NKJV
b. the law
3. 2 Cor 3:9 * 9 For if the ministry of ________ had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
2 Cor 3:9,NKJV
b. God's rules for His people
c. the old covenant
4. 2 Cor 3:15 * 15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a _____ lies on their heart.
2 Cor 3:15,NKJV
a. feeling of joy
c. fear of God
5. 2 Cor 3:17 * 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is _____.
2 Cor 3:17,NKJV
6. 2 Cor 3:18 * 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as _____ the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2 Cor 3:18,NKJV
a. in heaven
b. in the temple
c. in a mirror
7. 2 Cor 4:3-4 * 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds ______ has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
2 Cor 4:3-4,NKJV
b. the god of this age
c. the devil
8. 2 Cor 4:5 * 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus' sake. 6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the _________ of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2 Cor 4:5-6,NKJV
a. message of the cross
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)