1 Corinthians 9-11, ERV
1. 1 Cor 9:12 * 12 If others are partakers of this right over you, are we not even more? Nevertheless we have not ______, but endure all things lest we hinder the gospel of Christ.
1 Cor 9:12,NKJV
a. asked you for money
b. taken anything from you
c. used this right
2. 1 Cor 9:18 * 18 What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ ______, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel.
1 Cor 9:18,NKJV
a. for no more than 10%
b. for no more than whatever you want to give me joyfully
c. without charge
3. 1 Cor 9:19 * 19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a ____ to all, that I might win the more;
1 Cor 9:19,NKJV
4. 1 Cor 10:14-15 * 14 Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak as to wise men; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ?
1 Cor 10:14-15,NKJV
Question: Using your Strong's Concordance, what does the word "communion" mean?
Communion: Strong's G2842
d. both 'a' and 'b'
5. 1 Cor 10:16 * The bread which we break, is it not the _______ of the body of Christ?
1 Cor 10:16 ,NKJV
a. unleavened bread
b. truth and sincerity, without hypocrisy (the leaven),
6. 1 Cor 10:17 * 17 For we, though many, are one _______ and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.
1 Cor 10:17,NKJV
7. 1 Cor 10:18 * 18 Observe Israel after the _____: Are not those who eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
1 Cor 10:18,NKJV
c. carnal mind
8. 1 Cor 10:21-22 * 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of _______; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and of the table of _______. 22 Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than He?
1 Cor 10:21-22,NKJV
a. babes in Christ
9. 1 Cor 10:23 * 23 All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things ______.
1 Cor 10:23,NKJV
a. strengthen the body
c. show love
10. 1 Cor 11:5 * every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered _______ her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.
1 Cor 11:5,NKJV
11. 1 Cor 11:7 * 7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of _____.
1 Cor 11:7,NKJV
b. her children
12. 1 Cor 11:10 * 10 For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the ______.
1 Cor 11:10,NKJV
c. Most High
13. 1 Cor 11:13-15 * 13 Judge among yourselves. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? 14 Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? 15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. 16 But if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such ______, nor do the churches of God.
1 Cor 11:13-15,NKJV
14. 1 Cor 11:25-26 * 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the _______ in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me." 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death till He comes.
1 Cor 11:25-26,NKJV
b. new covenant