Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Jeremiah 38-41, ESV (6 questions)
1. 6 So they took Jeremiah and cast him into the cistern of Malchiah, the king's son, which was in the court of the guard, letting Jeremiah down by ropes. And there was no water in the cistern, but only mud, and Jeremiah _____. -
a. ate the mud
b. hovered above the mud
c. sank in the mud
2. 10 Then the king commanded Ebed-melech the ____, "Take thirty men with you from here, and lift Jeremiah the prophet out of the cistern before he dies."
3. He ____ of Zedekiah and bound him in chains to take him to Babylon.
a. cut off half of the beard
b. covered in ashes the head
c. put out the eyes
4. 11 Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon gave command concerning Jeremiah through Nebuzaradan, the captain of the guard, saying, 12 "Take him, look after him well, and ____, but deal with him as he tells you."
a. make him a slave
b. put out his eyes
c. do him no harm
5. 17 But I will deliver you on that day, declares the Lord, and you shall not be given into the hand of the men of whom you are afraid. 18 For I will surely save you, and you shall not fall by the sword, but you shall have your life as a ____, because you have put your trust in me, declares the Lord.'"
a. prize of war
b. victory for Israel
c. chosen child of God
6. the captain of the guard gave him an allowance of food and a ____, and let him go.
a. little silver
b. change of clothes
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)