Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Jeremiah 23-25, ESV (8 questions)
1. 5 "Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will raise up for David a righteous _____, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.
Jer 23:5, ESV
2. 6 In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely. And this is the name by which he will be called: 'The Lord is our _______.'
3. 10 For the land is full of adulterers; because of the _____ the land mourns, ...
b. evil people created by the Lord
4. 14 But in the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen a horrible thing: they commit ______ and walk in lies; they strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one turns from his evil; all of them have become like Sodom to me, and its inhabitants like Gomorrah."
b. homosexual acts
5. 20 The anger of the Lord will not turn back until he has executed and accomplished the ______. In the latter days you will understand it clearly.
Jer 23:20 ,ESV
a. end of the world
b. intents of his heart
6. 17 So I took the cup from the Lord's hand, and made all the nations to whom the Lord sent me drink it: 18 Jerusalem and the cities of Judah, its kings and officials, to make them a desolation and a waste, a hissing and a curse, as at this day; 19 Pharaoh king of Egypt, his servants, his officials, all his people, 20 and all the mixed tribes among them; all the kings of the land of Uz and all the kings of the land of the Philistines ( Ashkelon, Gaza, Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod); 21 Edom, Moab, and the sons of Ammon; 22 all the kings of Tyre, all the kings of Sidon, and the kings of the coastland across the sea; 23 Dedan, Tema, Buz, and all who _______;
a. prophesy falsely
b. allow merchants to deliver goods inside the gates of the city on the Sabbath
c. cut the corners of their hair
7. Which people did the Lord summon a sword against?
see Jeremiah 25:29,ESV
c. all of the inhabitants of the earth
8. 31 The clamor will resound to the ends of the earth, for the Lord has an indictment against the nations; he is entering into judgment with ____ flesh, and the wicked he will put to the sword, declares the Lord.'
b. the evil
c. the unrighteous
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)