Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Jeremiah 14-17, ESV (11 questions)
1. Thus says the Lord concerning this people: "They have loved to wander thus; they have not restrained their feet; therefore the Lord does not ______ them; now he will remember their iniquity and punish their sins."
2. 11 The Lord said to me: "Do not _____the welfare of this people. 12 Though they fast, I will not hear their cry, and though they offer burnt offering and grain offering, I will not accept them. But I will consume them by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence."
a. care for
b. provide for
c. pray for
3. 4 And I will make them a horror to all the kingdoms of the earth because of _____ in Jerusalem.
a. the sins they performed
b. the evil in their hearts
c. what Manasseh the son of Hezekiah, king of Judah, did
4. 16 Your words were found, and I ____ them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts. Jer 15:16, ESV
5. 10 "And when you tell this people all these words, and they say to you, 'Why has the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? What is our ____? What is the sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?'
6. 11 then you shall say to them: 'Because ____ have forsaken me, declares the Lord, and have gone after other gods and have served and worshiped them, and have forsaken me and have not kept my law, 12 and because you have done worse than your fathers, for behold, every one of you follows his stubborn, evil will, refusing to listen to me.
b. your fathers
c. your mothers
7. 14 "Therefore, behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when it shall no longer be said, 'As the Lord lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the land of _____,'
8. 15 but 'As the Lord lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the _____ country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.' For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers.
9. 16 "Behold, I am sending for many ____, declares the Lord, and they shall catch them.
10. 9 The _____ is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?
11. 24 "'But if you listen to me, declares the Lord, and bring in no burden by the gates of this city on the Sabbath day, but keep the Sabbath day holy and ____on it,
a. join with other worshipers
c. do no work
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)