Jeremiah 10-13, ERV
1. ...the ______ of the peoples are vanity.
a. driving force
2. ...A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. 4 They _____ it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move.
3. it is not in ____ who walks to direct his steps.
4. 14 "Therefore do ____ for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer on their behalf, for I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their trouble.
b. not pray
c. not have love
5. 7 "I have ____ my house; I have abandoned my heritage; I have given the beloved of my soul into the hands of her enemies.
6. 8 My heritage has become to me like a lion in the forest; she has lifted up her voice against me; therefore I ______ her.
b. have mercy on
7. 26 I myself will lift up your skirts over your face, and your shame will be seen. 27 I have seen your abominations, your adulteries and neighings, your lewd whorings, on the hills in the field. Woe to you, O Jerusalem! How long will it be before you are made ______?"