Isaiah 59-63, ERV
1. 20 "And a ____ will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who turn from transgression," declares the Lord.
2. 10 Foreigners shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister to you; for in my wrath I struck you, but in my favor I have had ____ on you.
3. 11 Your gates shall be open _____; day and night they shall not be shut, that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations, with their kings led in procession.
a. every day except for the Sabbath
b. every day except for the Sabbath and New Moons
4. 16 You shall suck the ____ of nations; you shall nurse at the breast of kings;
and you shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
5. 5 Strangers shall stand and tend your flocks; foreigners shall be your plowmen and vinedressers; 6 but you shall be called the priests of the Lord; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the _____ of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast.
6. 10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of ______, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
7. 11 For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up, so the Lord God will cause ____ to sprout up before all the nations.
b. righteousness and praise
8. 2 The nations shall see your righteousness, and all the kings your glory, and you shall be _____ that the mouth of the Lord will give.
a. called by a new name
b. covered with righteousness
c. filled with wisdom
9.3 You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God. 4 You shall no more be termed _____, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate, but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land Married; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married.
10. 6 On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be _____.
11.You who put the Lord in remembrance, take no ___, 7 and give him no ____ until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth.