Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Isaiah 49-53, ESV (9 questions)
1. 9 saying to the prisoners, 'Come out,' to those who are in darkness, 'Appear.' They shall feed along the ways; on all bare heights shall be their pasture; 10 they shall not hunger or thirst, neither scorching wind nor sun shall strike them, for he who has pity on them will lead them, and by springs of water will ______ them.
a. speak to
2. 12 For you shall not go out in haste, and you shall not go in flight, for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will be your ______ guard.
3. 2 For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no ______ that we should desire him.
4. 3 He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we ____ him not.
5. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and _____.
c. of no value to anyone
6. 5 But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his _____ we are healed.
7. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned-______-to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
a. some of us
b. every one
c. only a few of us
8. 10 Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him; he has put him to grief; when his soul makes an offering for ____, he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days; the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
a. self righteousness
9.11 Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted ____, and he shall bear their iniquities.
a. sinners, but saved
b. sinners, but forgiven until they sin again
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)