Isaiah 45-48, ERV
1. 4 For the sake of my servant Jacob, and Israel my chosen, I call you by your name, I name you, though you _______. Isaiah 45:4
a. do not know me
b. reject me
c. are evil
2. 7 I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create _______, I am the Lord, who does all these things. Isaiah 45:7
3. 9 "Woe to him who strives with him who formed him, a pot among earthen pots! Does the clay say to him who forms it, 'What are you making?' or 'Your work has no _______'?
4. 12 I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host. 13_____ have stirred him up in righteousness and I will make all his ways level; he shall build my city and set my exiles free, not for price or reward," says the Lord of hosts.
a. My children
b. the self righteous
5. 25 In the Lord all the offspring of Israel shall be ______ and shall glory."
6. 6 "You have heard; now see all this; and will you not declare it? From this time forth I announce to you new things, hidden things that you have not known. 7 They are created now, not long ago; before today you have never heard of them, lest you should say, 'Behold, I knew them,' 8 You have never heard, you have never known, from of old your ear has not been opened. For I knew that you would surely deal treacherously, and that from before birth you were called ____.
a. a rebel
b. a sinner
c. a child of God
7. 9 "________ I defer my anger, for the sake of my praise I restrain it for you, that I may not cut you off.
a. Because you have repented and turned from your evil ways
b. Because you worship me on the Sabbath
c. For my name's sake
8. 10 Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tried you in the furnace of ______. 11 For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it, for how should my name be profaned? My glory I will not give to another.
c. hot coals
9. 17 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to ______, who leads you in the way you should go.
b. make peace