Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Isaiah 42-44, ESV (10 questions)
1. 9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and _____ things I now declare before they spring forth I tell you of them."
2. 16 And I will lead the _____ in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them.
3. But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have _____; I have called you by name, you are mine.
a. heard your cries
b. come to help you
c. redeemed you
4. 5 Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you. 6 I will say to the north, Give up, and to the south, Do not withhold; bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth, 7 _______ who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."
a. the Israelites
b. the righteous
5. 18 "______ not the former things, nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
6. 20 The wild beasts will honor me, the jackals and the ostriches, for I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to my chosen people, 21 the people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my ______.
7. 25 "I, I am he who ________ your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.
a. gets angry about
b. worries about
c. blots out
8. 26 Put me in remembrance; let us ________ together; set forth your case, that you may be proved right.
Is 43:26, ESV
c. be complacent
9. 27 Your first _______ sinned, and your mediators transgressed against me. 28 Therefore I will profane the princes of the sanctuary, and deliver Jacob to utter destruction and Israel to reviling.
Is 43:27-28, ESV
10. 3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. 4 They shall spring up among the grass like willows by flowing streams. 5 This one will say, 'I am the Lord's,' another will call on the name of Jacob, and another will write on his hand, 'The Lord's,' and name himself by the name of ________."
Is 44:3-5, ESV
a. the righteous
b. the Holy One
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)