Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Isaiah 28-30, ESV (15 questions)
1. 5 In that day the Lord of hosts will be a crown of glory, and a diadem of beauty, to the _______ of his people,
a. chosen ones
b. holy ones
2. 7 These also reel with wine and stagger with strong drink; the_______reel with strong drink, they are swallowed by wine, they stagger with strong drink, they reel in vision, they stumble in giving judgment. 8 For all tables are full of filthy vomit, with no space left.
b. wise men
c. priest and the prophet
3. 9 "To whom will he teach knowledge, and to whom will he explain the message? Those who are _______? 10 For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."
a. successful in gaining knowledge
b. desiring to learn the truth
c. weaned from the milk, those taken from the breast
4. 11 For by people of strange lips and with a foreign tongue the Lord will speak to this people, 12 to whom he has said, "This is rest; give rest to the weary; and this is repose"; yet _________
a. they were blinded to the truth
b. they were deaf
c. they would not hear
5. 16 therefore thus says the Lord God, "Behold, I am the one who has laid as a foundation in Zion, a stone, a tested stone, a precious _________, of a sure foundation: 'Whoever believes will not be in haste.'
b. emerald stone
c. big stone
6. 17 And I will make justice the line, and righteousness the ______ line; and hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, and waters will overwhelm the shelter."
7. 18 Then your covenant with death will be annulled, and your agreement with Sheol will not stand; when the overwhelming scourge passes through, you will be beaten down by it. 19 As often as it passes through it will take you; for morning by morning it will pass through, by day and by night and it will be sheer terror to ____ the message.
8. 21 For the _____ will rise up as on Mount Perazim; as in the Valley of Gibeon he will be roused; to do his deed-strange is his deed! and to work his work-alien is his work!
9. 23 Give ear, and hear my voice; give attention, and hear my speech. 24 Does he who plows for sowing plow continually? Does he continually open and harrow his ground? 25 When he has leveled its surface does he not scatter dill, sow cumin, and put in wheat in rows and barley in its proper place, and emmer as the border? 26 For he is rightly instructed; his God _______ .
a. has instructed him each Sabbath
b. has instructed him in the temple
c. teaches him
10. 8 As when a hungry man dreams, and behold, he is eating and awakes with his hunger not satisfied, or as when a thirsty man dreams, and behold, he is drinking and awakes faint, with his thirst not quenched, so shall the multitude of all the nations be that fight against _______.
b. Mount Zion
c. the righteous
11. 9 Astonish yourselves and be astonished; blind yourselves and be blind! Be drunk, but not with wine; stagger, but not with strong drink! 10 For the Lord has poured out upon you a spirit of deep sleep, and has closed your eyes (the _______), and covered your heads (the seers).
12. 11 And the vision of all this has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed. When men give it to one who can read, saying, "Read this," he says, "I cannot, for _________."
a. it doesn't make sense
b. it looks like a fog is covering my eyes
c. it is sealed
13. 18 In that day the deaf shall hear the words of a book, and out of their gloom and darkness the eyes of the _____ shall see. 19 The meek shall obtain fresh joy in the Lord, and the poor among mankind shall exult in the Holy One of Israel. 20 For the ruthless shall come to nothing and the scoffer cease, and all who watch to do evil shall be cut off,
14. 15 For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and ______ you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." But you were unwilling, 16 and you said, "No! We will flee upon horses"; therefore you shall flee away; and, "We will ride upon swift steeds"; therefore your pursuers shall be swift.
15. 18 Therefore the Lord waits to be _______ to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)