Ezekiel 1-4, ERV
1. ...as I was among the exiles by the Chebar canal, the heavens were opened, and I saw ______.
a. chariots of fire
b. angels from heaven
c. visions of God
2. 4 As I looked, behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, and a great cloud, with brightness around it, and fire flashing forth continually, and in the midst of the fire, as it were gleaming metal. 5 And from the midst of it came the likeness of four ___________.
b. living creatures
c. winged horses
3. And this was their appearance: they had _____ likeness,
a. an animal
b. an angel
c. a human
4. 6 but each had ____ faces, and each of them had ____ wings.
5. 7 Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a ____ foot. And they sparkled like burnished bronze.
6. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human _____.
7. 15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, I saw a _____ on the earth beside the living creatures, one for each of the four of them.
8.21 But if you warn the righteous person not to sin, and he _____, he shall surely live, because he took warning, and you will have delivered your soul."
a. does not sin
b. tries not to sin
c. repents for his sins