2 Kings 9-11, ERV
1. Then Elisha the prophet called one of the sons of the prophets and said to him, "Tie up your garments, and take this flask of oil in your hand, and go to Ramoth-gilead. 2 And when you arrive, look there for ____ the son of Jehoshaphat, son of Nimshi. And go in and have him rise from among his fellows, and lead him to an inner chamber. 3 Then take the flask of oil and pour it on his head and say, 'Thus says the Lord, I anoint you king over Israel.' Then open the door and flee; do not linger."
2 Kings 9:1-3,ESV,
2. 10 And the _____ shall eat Jezebel in the territory of Jezreel, and none shall bury her." Then he opened the door and fled.
2 Kings 9:10,ESV,
3. 35 But when they went to bury her, they found no more of her than the skull and the feet and the _____ of her hands.
2 Kings 9:35,ESV,
4. 28 Thus Jehu wiped out _____ from Israel.
2 Kings 10:28,ESV,
5. 30 And the Lord said to Jehu, "Because you have done well in carrying out what is right in my eyes, and have done to the house of Ahab according to all that was in my heart, your sons of the ____ generation shall sit on the throne of Israel."
2 Kings 10:30,ESV,
6. 32 In those days the Lord began ____ parts of Israel.
2 Kings 10:32,ESV,
b. to cut off
c. ruling over
7. 21 Jehoash (aka: Joash) was _____ years old when he began to reign.
2 Kings 11:21 ,ESV,