Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
2 Kings 1-3, ERV (7 questions)
1. 6 The messengers said to Ahaziah, "A man came up to meet us and told us to go back to the king who sent us and tell him what the Lord says: 'There is a God in Israel, so why did you send messengers to ask questions of ________, the god of Ekron? Since you did this, you will not get up from your bed. You will die!'"
2 Kings 1:6,ERV
2. 8 They answered Ahaziah, "This man was wearing a _____ coat with a leather belt around his waist." Then Ahaziah said, "That was Elijah the Tishbite."
2 Kings 1:8,ERV
3. 13 Ahaziah sent a third captain with 50 men. The third captain came to Elijah. He fell down on his knees and begged Elijah, saying to him, "Man of God, I ask you, please let my life and the lives of your 50 servants be valuable to you. 14 (1)_____ came down from heaven and (2)_______ the first two captains and their 50 men. But now, have mercy and let us live!"
2 Kings 1:13-14, ERV
a. (1)chariots of fire, (2)took away
b. (1)fire, (2)destroyed
4. Who were Jehoram and Joram?
2 Kings 1:17,ERV
b. sons of Ahaziah
c. Jehoram was king of Judah while Joram was king of Israel
5. 8 Elijah took off his coat, folded it, and ________. The water separated to the right and to the left. Then Elijah and Elisha crossed the river on dry ground.
2 Kings 2:8,ERV
a. put it on his head
b. put it on the ground beside the Jordan River
c. hit the water with it
6. 13 Elijah's coat had fallen to the ground, so Elisha picked it up. He went back and stood at the edge of the Jordan River. 14 He _______ and said, "Where is the Lord, the God of Elijah?" Just as Elisha hit the water, the water separated to the right and to the left! Then Elisha crossed the river.
2 Kings 2:13-14,ERV
a. spoke to the water
b. hit the water
c. stepped into the water
7. 25 Elisha left Bethel and went to Mount Carmel and from there he went back to __________
1 Kings 2:25, ERV
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)