1 Samuel 21-24, ERV
1. What was the only thing that the priest had on hand to give David to eat?
1 Samuel 21:4
a. the bread that had been prepared and placed in the temple for the Lord
b. dried berries
c. meat from a sacrifical offering
2. What was the only weapon that the priest had to give to David?
1 Samuel 21:8-9
a. a sling with a pouch containing 5 smooth stones
b. the sword of Goliath
3. What happened to the priest because he had given David bread and a sword and he had prayed for him?
1 Sam 22:16-18
a. David came back later and gave him gifts
b. By King Saul's order, Doeg killed the priest and his relatives, 85 priests in all.
4. What promise did David make to Saul at Saul's request?
1 Sam 24:21
a. that he would not kill his descendants, even after Saul was dead and David was king of Israel
b. that he would help those in his family who were crippled and could not walk
5. What did Saul request that David use to make his promise?
1 Sam 24:20
a. the life of his firstborn son
b. the Lord's name