Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
1 Kings 6-7, ESV (6 questions)
1. How many years was Solomon king before he started building the temple? 1 Kings 6:1
a. 1 year
b. 4 years
c. 12 years
2. What was the approx width/length of the temple in feet? 1 Kings 6:2
a. 34 x 102 ft.
b. 17 x 51 ft.
c. 10 x 12 ft.
3. How many years did it take to complete the building of the temple? 1 Kings 6:38
a. 1 year
b. 3 years
c. 7 years
4. What took Solomon 13 years to build? 1 Kings 7:1
a. the temple
b. Solomon's palace
5. What was the Forest of Lebanon in 1 Kings 7:2?
a. a valley full of cedar trees
b. a building that Solomon built
6. Who did Solomon build a palace for that was the like his own? 1 Kings 7:8
a. his wife
b. the high priest
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)