1 Kings 18-20, ERV
1. When Jezebel was killing all of the prophets, who hid 100 prophets in 2 caves?
1 Kings 18:3-5
a. the man in charge of King Ahab's palace
c. both A and B
2. By what name did King Ahab use to greet the prophet Elijah?
1 Kings 18:17
a. miracle maker of Israel
b. troublemaker of Israel
c. rainmaker of Israel
3. What mountain did Elijah tell Ahab to have Israel meet him on?
1 Kings 18:20
a. Mt. Carmel
b. Mt. Sinai
4. Who killed all the prophets of Baal?
1 Kings 18:40
5. After Elijah proclaimed to the Lord that he was all alone, how many people did God tell him that he still had in Israel that had not worshiped Baal?
1 Kings 19:18