1 Kings 12-14, ERV
1. Why was Rehoboam rude to the people of Israel?
1 Kings 12:15
a. because the wisdom of Solomon had not been imparted to him
b. because Rehoboam was a mean-spirited person
c. because God caused him to be this way for his own purpose
2. What did the people of Israel do when Rehoboam was rude to them?
1 Kings 12:19
a. they obeyed
b. they rebelled
3. What did Jeroboam put in the city of Bethel and Dan so that the Israelites would not have to go to Jerusalem to worship anymore?
1 Kings 12:28-31
a. a temple
b. a golden calf
c. both A and B
4. Did Jeroboam appoint a feast to be held in Bethel that was like the feast held in Judah?
1 Kings 12:32
5. Who did the man of God speak to when he arrived in Bethel?
1 Kings 13:2
a. He spoke to the altar
b. He spoke to Jeroboam
c. He spoke to the priests
6. What happened to Jeroboam's arm when he pointed at the man of God?
1 Kings 13:4
a. it became white as snow
b. it became paralyzed
c. it fell off
7. Under King Rehoboam, how were the people of Judah making God angry?
1 Kings 14:23-24
a. the men were selling their bodies for sex
b. they had built sacred poles
c. both "a" and "b"